Steps to Take
- 3.Enter these details into Contactually, our CRM, under the key contacts record.
- 4.Create a new client record in our accounting system, Xero (if we haven't worked with the client before) and add all the details for invoicing.
- 5.Setup a project folder on Google Drive:
- 2.A menu will appear at the top 'GDrive: Copy Folder'
- 4.From this menu, select 'make a copy'
- 5.This will take a minute or so to work and then you'll see a notification in the bottom right of the screen
- 6.The copy folder will have been placed in the root of your Google Drive. Copy it back to the 'Active Clients' folder
- 7.Rename it with the format 'YYYY-MM Clientname Projectname'
- 8.There will now be a complete client project folder structure in place.
- 6.Within the project folder, under '10. Project Launch' folder, edit the 'Key people' spreadsheet with all the people that we know about who will be involved in this project.
- 7.Within the project folder, under '10. Project Launch' folder, edit the 'Project Brief' to use in briefing the team.
- 8.Within the project folder, under '10. Project Launch' folder, edit the 'Glossary' with all the terms we have learned in the procurement process.
- 9.Send a briefing to the project team, with a link to the Contactually record, and a link to the Google Drive project folder. Refer them to the project brief document.