Comment on page
We define the company in five layers, building up towards our purpose. Each layer supports the others:
- Values: The beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and won't change.
- Motivations: The things that will make us fulfilled in our work and are the reasons why we work.
- Focus: The three points that allow us to triangulate to our core focus.
- Ambition: What we aspire to achieve in the next 3 years, one an internal ambition and one an external ambition.
- Purpose: The single reason why our company exists.
- 1.Healthy: putting people first, looking after ourselves and others, looking long-term, working sustainably. Working with integrity, being honest and frank, being ethical, earning trust. Doing the right thing.
- 2.Professional: developing talent and tools, asking great questions, having high standards and ensuring quality. Achieving excellence. Doing things right.
- 3.Ambitious: Growing ourselves, our knowledge and our expertise. Constantly seeking to be better. Aiming higher. Thinking long term. Change the world. Doing things big.
- 4.Delivering: Focus and momentum. Meeting the expectations of others. Getting things done done.
- 5.Sharing: extreme transparency, amazing communication, brilliant collaboration, being open with our work, being consultative, and spreading success. Doing things together.
- 1.To support having a great life for ourselves and our families.
- 2.To do interesting, challenging and rewarding work that makes us proud and has an impact on the world.
- 3.To have the inspiration, freedom and support to learn, and do our best work.
- 4.To have a great working life, with lovely, talented people.
- 1.Developing, using and sharing a solid professional process and better ways to work.
- 2.Helping forward-thinking proactive changemakers in large organisations deliver positive transformation in the way their organisation works and serves their audiences.
- 3.Building healthy, long-term partnerships with clients and partners.
- 1.To do good for a million people by helping organisations to make measurable improvements to serve them more helpfully, easily and quickly as citizens, customers, users and staff.
- 2.To be the best place to work in the UK.
- 1.We help organisations work better for people